Sr. Manager – Customer Solutions for Converged (Wired & Wireless) Platforms
Oversaw customer success and quality ownership for the $7 billion Cat 2000/3000/4000 product line and next-generation converged platforms. Managed an offshore team in India – direct reports of 40 engineers and oversaw an annual operating expenses budget of $10 million. Led network infrastructure projects including positioning and validating designs for access, distribution, and core switches across healthcare, financial, retail, and education verticals.
• Implemented stability monitoring system for the overall switch platform monitoring and analyzing network traffic improving the first line of defense against cyber-attacks and network failures.
• Fast-tracked certification processes and reduce qualification time ( from weeks to hours) to enable weekly and monthly updates for customers by automating a self-serve qualification service and, and improved reliability in test environments
• Manage multiple releases of the products using Agile methodologies. Closely monitoring release planning, Sprint planning, CI/CD, Dev Ops, Quality, resource management, cross-functional, and component dependencies.
• Recognized and promoted to progressively challenging positions from System Test & Escalation Engineer, Manager – Customer Validation & Deployment Team, Senior Manager – Systems, Solutions & Performance Test, to Senior Manager – System & Solutions for Converged.
Sr. Manager – Customer Solutions for Enterprise
• Managed cross-functional teams of 30 engineers delivering cutting edge Cisco’s access and aggregation routers ISR and ASR 1K.
• Launched several Customer adoption enterprise initiatives in borderless networks, cloud security, and medianet solutions.
• Planned and executed system and solutions strategy for Enterprise WAN solutions and services including Video, WAN optimization, Application Velocity, Security, and Mobility.
• Led deployment and certification for GET 3.0 enterprise customers through CPOC’s, publishing CVD’s, Alpha deployments, and lab demonstrations.
• Delivered executive briefings to enterprise customers Wells Fargo, Bank of America, Barclays, and Oracle on IOS-XE release strategy, code quality and development, and test strategy.
• Drove equipment efficiency initiatives across the organization significantly reducing the CAPEX spend by 50%